Django 3 - Build an Expense Tracker REST API From Scratch
Build an Expense Tracker REST API to be consumed with an API key by using a TDD methodology with Django Rest Framework!
- No slides, no boring theory, no rambling, no chitchat. Just coding
- Quizzes, Notebooks, Examples and Project are included
- Certificate of Completion is included
What others have to say about my courses?
- "What an incredible value and learning experience!" by Sean A.
- "Excellent material. Kudos to a great instructor with a vast level of creativity." by Anthony W.
- "The instructor is an excellent professional, skillful and engaging." by Georgios T.
Why would you take this course?
- Do you want to start walking the Web Development path without spending money on books and boring theoretical courses?
- Have you ever been confused by how to work with Django Rest Framework and REST APIs?
- Would you like to be able to develop a basic REST API from scratch, using Django 3, Python 3 and PyCharm?
What are the steps that you'll take in order to have a proper start to your Django adventure?
- Section 1 - Introduction
- Section 2 - Building the Initial Setup
- Section 3 - Continuous Integration
- Section 4 - Django Rest Framework
- Section 5 - Permissions & Authentication
- Section 6 - Final Section
Important information before you enroll!
- In case you're not happy with the course, don't forget you are covered by a 30-day money back guarantee, full refund.
- Once enrolled, you have unlimited, 24/7, lifetime access to the course (unless you drop the course during the first 30 days).
- You will benefit from my full support regarding any question and your course colleagues will help you, as well.
Let's get started! Enroll now and I'll see you in the first lecture!
My name is Mihai and I am the founder and main Python instructor at EpicPython.io.
I have a BS degree in Telecommunications and Information Technology from University Politehnica of Bucharest, Romania and also the CCNP, CCNA, CCDA, JNCIA and ISTQB CTFL certifications.
✔ What are my credentials?
▪ Work experience in Networking and Quality Assurance Engineering.
▪ Used Python vastly in Network Automation and Test Automation.
▪ Certified professional: Cisco, Juniper and ISTQB certifications.
▪ Teaching courses on various e-learning platforms since 2015.
▪ Tens of thousands of satisfied students, 4.6 / 5 average course rating.
✔ What are my students saying about the kind of courses I create?
"What an incredible value and learning experience!" by Sean A.
"Excellent material. Kudos to a great instructor with a vast level of creativity." by Anthony W.
"I can say this man is going on smoothly and perfectly, explaining in the most empirical/foundational way." by Kolapo A.
I am constantly improving my content and teaching methods, providing my students with the best learning experience possible, helping thousands to take the next step in their careers.
I'll see you inside the courses!